Having a rough time and want someone your age to speak to on the outside? Visit FEAR for Friendly Ears All Round. Doesn’t matter what you’re struggling with, whether you think your friend has been abducted by aliens, maybe you can’t figure out why that hair on your nipple just keeps growing back.or maybe you’re simply just feeling low and need a chat! Whether you’re suffering with a diagnosed mental illness or not, or if you just need someone on the outside to speak to. Visit FEAR - Face Everything And Recover
* what applies to you:
I am 5’4 or shorter.
* I have many scars.
* I tan easily.
I wish my hair was a different color.
* I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
* I have a tattoo.
* I am self-conscious about my appearance.
* I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
I wear glasses.
I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free. (and painless..)
* I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
* I have more than 2 piercings.
* I have piercings in places besides my ears.
* I have freckles.
* I’ve sworn at my parents.
* I’ve been kicked out of the house.
I have a sibling less than one year old.
* I want to have kids someday.
I have children.
I’ve lost a child.
* I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
Disney movies still make me cry.
* I’ve snorted while laughing.
* I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
I’ve glued my hand to something.
I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
* I’ve had my pants rip in public.
* I was born with a disease/impairment.
I’ve had stitches.
* I’ve broken a bone.
I’ve had my tonsils removed.
* I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
I’ve had surgery.
* I’ve had chicken pox.
I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
I’ve been to Canada.
I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
I’ve been to Japan.
I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
* I’ve been to Spain.
* I’ve been to Africa.
* I’ve been to France.
* I’ve been to London.
I’ve been lost in my city.
I’ve seen a shooting star.
I’ve wished on a shooting star.
I’ve seen a meteor shower.
* I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
* I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
* I’ve been to a casino.
I’ve been skydiving.
* I’ve gone skinny dipping.
* I’ve played spin the bottle.
I’ve crashed a car.
* I’ve been skiing.
* I’ve been in a play.
* I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
* I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
I’ve played chicken.
* I’ve played a prank on someone.
* I’ve ridden in a taxi.
I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
* I’ve eaten Sushi.
* I’ve been snowboarding.
* I’m in a relationship.
I’ve gone on a blind date.
I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
* I miss someone right now.
* I have a fear of abandonment.
I’ve been divorced.
* I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
* I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
* I am a cuddler.
* I’ve been kissed in the rain.
* I’ve had sex outdoors.
* I’ve hugged a stranger.
* I have kissed a stranger.
* I have had sex with a stranger.
* I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
* I have lied to my parents about where I am.
* I am keeping a secret from the world.
* I’ve cheated while playing a game.
* I’ve run a red light.
I’ve been suspended from school.
* I’ve witnessed a crime.
I’ve been in a fist fight.
I’ve been arrested.
* I’ve consumed alcohol.
* I’ve smoked a cigarette.
* I(‘ve) smoke(d) pot.
* I regularly drink.
* I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
I’ve done hard drugs.
I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug